Your deep and darkest foot fantasy desires

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
Hello guys and all foot worshipers. How many of you here have had the privilege of acting out your foot-related fantasies? I stumble upon this video of a girl getting tied up helplessly while she gets her feet licked and tickled. Don't you all want to do this with the girl of your dreams? I dreamt of eating a girls foot sweat and toe jams often. What about you? 👅😛

Soleeater87

Reaction score
I myself want to eat a set of feet, I don't want the person hurt, I just Po the idea of having a set of feet for a meal.

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
I myself want to eat a set of feet, I don't want the person hurt, I just Po the idea of having a set of feet for a meal.
when you say you want to eat feet, you don't mean chopping girl's feet off do you? if it is, then it's quite disturbing

TheFootguy233

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
For me (and I’ll admit it’s pretty dark), it would have to be kidnapping my ex mother-in-law and having my way with her feet over and over again. She has the sexiest soles and arches I have ever seen, and I got close enough to sniff them once and was hooked. The problem was that she was a huge bitch and thought foot guys were creeps…