What does it make you feel when you see a barefoot woman/girl?

Tiptoe Joe

Access
Reaction score
A few days ago I heard someone say: "For me, the worst thing about summer is all the bare feet!".

I was shocked how someone can feel exactly the opposite way! For me, wathching bare feet is almost the best part about summer!
All the girls wearing Flip Flops or even walking around barefoot: It´s like paradise!! :D

I think my love for feet has also saved me in a way: There was a time in my life (18/19 y.o.) when I was quite introverted, almost depressed and would have preferred to stay at home all day to play video games.
What forced me out into the city centre and into the city's parks was my fetish: It gave me the strong impulse to be around people...even if it was just to watch them walking by or sitting on a bench sunbathing with bare feet.

It might sound weird but my fetish indirectly helped me to socialize and to gain self-confidence.
So it is not a bad thing for me.

Reactions: Sonya_Shinhouin

Duude2435

Access
Reaction score
I think everyone feels a little different when seeing the bare feet of a (beautiful) woman: Some are aroused, others disgusted. I.m.o. most people don´t even care...

For my part, it is a strongly intimate moment: Here and now I have permission to see THAT body-part that is normally kept hidden in shoes or socks.
I start to inspect those feet: The skin-tone, the shape of the foot and the toes...how they move etc.
Are others watching too? Do they think/feel the same? Does the woman know about the effect her bare feet might have on the people around her?
For her, taking off the footwear surely is no sexual act - f.e. she´s just feeling too hot in her shoes/socks. Maybe she feels more comfortable without her footwear. Or it´s a matter of good behaviour when entering the house/flat of a friend in summer.
Barefoot (and in Jeans) she looks vulnerable...innocent and it's so damn hard not to stare at those feet all the time.

Well, I think that sums it up quite well. What about you?Are your feelings/thoughts compareable to mine?

Sorry for my probably "strange" English - I´m no native speaker. :)
They don't do anything for me sadly... they have to be in socks to have some kind of effect on me. Cause when they are... I just can't help but stare.

Duude2435

Access
Reaction score
A few days ago I heard someone say: "For me, the worst thing about summer is all the bare feet!".

I was shocked how someone can feel exactly the opposite way! For me, wathching bare feet is almost the best part about summer!
All the girls wearing Flip Flops or even walking around barefoot: It´s like paradise!! :D

I think my love for feet has also saved me in a way: There was a time in my life (18/19 y.o.) when I was quite introverted, almost depressed and would have preferred to stay at home all day to play video games.
What forced me out into the city centre and into the city's parks was my fetish: It gave me the strong impulse to be around people...even if it was just to watch them walking by or sitting on a bench sunbathing with bare feet.

It might sound weird but my fetish indirectly helped me to socialize and to gain self-confidence.
So it is not a bad thing for me.
It's working for me in a way... slowly but surely.