Pics of feet & sweaty socks of my ex

Germanfootlover

Reaction score
Hello dear community 😎

I hope you are having a pleasant week! I'm toying with the idea of sharing some special photos with you over the next few days, if I can find the time. πŸ€“πŸ“Έ It will be a small collection of shots of my ex from her yummy feet. πŸ₯΅ Among other things, her sweaty and violently smelly socks after several days of wear πŸ˜·πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« partly so wet from sweat that they began to shine. βœ¨πŸ’¦ And of course also on shots of her wet smelly soles 😜 On which I was allowed to jerk off so often at that time. 😍

But before I decide whether to share them with you guys, I'd love to hear your thoughts. πŸ˜‡ What do you think of such pictures? Are you guys interested in this kind of content? πŸ‘£πŸ₯° I really appreciate your thoughts and feedback and look forward to hearing from you! I look forward to sharing these snaps with you and can't wait to hear your comments and thoughts once they are online! πŸ˜πŸ€

Timboy

Reaction score
Definitely do share! It goes without saying that the community deeply appreciates you when you share it! Can't wait!

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Please do share. We would love to see your work. Thanks.