Mighta Found Potential Model, What should I do to advance?

footaddict8805

Access
Reaction score
I was walking to the store when I saw a beautiful woman around her early-mid 30's. She had on black flip flops and she had BEAUTIFUL painted feets from top to bottom.

I approached her & complimented her feet, telling her I do IG modeling and asked if shed be interested. She gave me her IG and said DM her. She was handling daycare kids so she was kinda on the run but she looked like she was interested in hearing from me later

Now I need some advice on how to move forward w/ this. My IG acc only has one set of pics I got from friend of mine (she had let me take some feet pics).

What should I DM this woman? Would I introduce myself and ask her if shed like to meet up someplace to model? I'd also bring up her being paid (avoiding any fetishy stuff at all)
. I wanna approach this in the best way possible & potentially grow my modeling hobby & gain some connections. Thanks for any help yall!

Reactions: jplath17

Candidcrow

Access
Reaction score
Do you have a studio (or some similar space) set up with lighting, tripods or gimbals for your device, props and/or backdrops?

What are you planning on shooting with (pro cam, phone, something else)? Are you shooting photos only or video as well?

Have any idea what you are going to pay her? If she has to travel you should also compensate he for that (makes it look professional). I would suggest a flat session fee (not an hourly fee) and separate travel expense. Be clear up front about how much and when she’ll be paid (do not pay her before she shows up lol).

You should also already have “shot list” ahead of time. It’s basically a list of specific shots you’re looking to take (closeup soles up in this spot, toe wiggle and dangle with this shoe, “the pose” on floor facing window, etc). You don’t want to be standing their thinking about what to do while shes there wondering if you’re making this up as you go (not professional and could make you look suspect).

If you’re new to this it’s probably best to let her know before you start trying to shoot. Being honest helps make you seem less like a stalker/creeper. Tell her it’s ok if she wants to bring someone along as it again makes it seem professional and your not some serial killer or rapist (there have been a lot of those pretending to be offering modeling gigs lol).