Does anyone know who posted this?

tinsmantem

Access
Reaction score
That looks like a fredsweetsoles video (I hope I got his name right… the French guy who posted a lot of stuff between like 2010-2016). I could be completely wrong, though!
dont think it is though, the guy videoing doesnt even seem French in the video

feetlovingguy

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
The guy who filmed this had a Youtube channel a year or two ago named "David Wallace". This is where the video is from. His channel got banned and all the vids were deleted, there were 59 vids in total. As far as I know he never created any other social media or posted again.

The girls were tricked with the art project scam, so they don't know it's a foot fetish thing and none of them appear in more than one video.

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
i don't know who this gorgeous girl is but wow! her feet are big and delicious-looking. I wonder what kind of smell and foot sweat flavors are hidden in between her toes. i so badly want to put her toes in my mouth! :love:đź‘…đź‘…

tinsmantem

Access
Reaction score
The guy who filmed this had a Youtube channel a year or two ago named "David Wallace". This is where the video is from. His channel got banned and all the vids were deleted, there were 59 vids in total. As far as I know he never created any other social media or posted again.

The girls were tricked with the art project scam, so they don't know it's a foot fetish thing and none of them appear in more than one video.
dang, that seems really scummy but it still kind of sucks that all the vids were lost cept for the few that are saved.

Reactions: Pap Pop

tinsmantem

Access
Reaction score
Aaaand, here’s the video referred to in the original post for people who hate dealing with all the popup ad bullshit:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gb2f...6-PM.mp4?rlkey=ueywftdrzzkbjcif4ob5i0obd&dl=0

Her soles and toes are incredible! I love how he gets all these chicks to say “Hi my name is ___ and these are my soles”
I know right! I really wish someone could scout her out and get her to do more shoots lol, her feet are really something! *sigh* But a guy can dream.

Reactions: Pap Pop

tinsmantem

Access
Reaction score
Haha… happy jerking friend!

Regarding your post earlier about his methods being a little “scummy”… I have to disagree. These women are taking their shoes and socks off voluntarily and could easily make the connection that, hey, I don’t want to potentially put myself out there like that. But they don’t… I bet a lot of them secretly want the attention anyway ;) Besides, it IS an art project when you really think about it; just maybe not in the traditional sense.

Is that totally off the wall of me? I dunno. Haha. But it’s my opinion, and I’m sticking to it!!!

Enjoy and let me know which of the other ones you like the best. It’s interesting to see the different range of emotions… some of them are really flirtatious and really get into it, while others are more shy and unsure (to be expected).
Right ,right, thanks a lot friend for the vids! I'll let u know which one imo are the ones I like the best!

Reactions: jplath17

Pap Pop

Legend
Access
Reaction score

tinsmantem

Access
Reaction score
you are very welcome. I have a HUGE collection that I’ve amassed over the last decade plus, and it brings me pleasure to share what I can on here.
hey buddy, do u happen to have any videos of the site "California Foot Exchange"? Recently I have had an interest in them but cant seem to find the vids i want