Can you make a girl reach climax and jizz from licking her feet?

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Getting chicks to O from sucking toes wow that would be cool
Closest Iv had was my bros friend who stayed with us for a few month liked having her feet worshiped and thus we became friends with benefits
Started off me worshipping her feet only to us banging a few times a week in my room in the middle of the night
I’m assuming she was bored and horny and I was a good distraction lol who knows but it was cool while it lasted
You can check my one post about her
We shot vids and pics back in the day for clips4sale

Candidcrow

Access
Reaction score
I haven’t lol that I remember. I remember freshman year in college I tried it a few times with a couple sorority chicks. They weren’t really into it an after a short time they wanted to be “serviced” a little higher up on the body (if you know what I mean). Have tried it with girlfriends and the wife since and nope they just weren’t into it. So if you find a woman that really gets off on feet consider yourself a lucky.

Reactions: Smoothsoles

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Yes, with a lot of love and attention to her needs. It can be a vital part of a stimulating sexual experience. But, it must be the ‘right’ person. You must lead up to feet stuff slowly and if you are lucky, she will get off, as you do.👍😎❤️

Sonya_Shinhouin

Access
Reaction score
It gets me going, and is part of what my hubby and I incorporate into what works for us. but thinking more about it I have not, nor have I gotten someone else off by sucking/ worshipping their feet. Closest I've had would be when he's already inside me, on top and he nibbles or kisses my soles as my legs are about his face. A well timed bite or kiss or slurp there is usually enough of a push to send me over...