Are people here actually into the smell?

Feet2345

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is reading a Dutch translation of my original message? As a Dutch person, this is a bit creepy haha.

But to this reaction, it really caught my attention how people generally think of feet as either sour or cheesy. Are people actually only into one sort of smell? Thank you for your reaction!
I like the sweeter smell not into sour

Duude2435

Access
Reaction score
It's the feel and smell of socks for me... that gets me going.

Reactions: Smoothsoles

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
My wife has no foot smell
I tell her she’s a freak of nature
She could wear the same socks for three days and nothing
I don’t mind it because I’m not a foot funk dude
I prefer the austhetics of sexy feet
Softness and shape
Call
Me weird but wtvr
I don’t even really suck on toes just like to rub my face on them don’t get me wrong I like a tiny foot smell so atleast I smell her and can get her aroma but not into the salty corn chip like some

Candidcrow

Access
Reaction score
I’m definitely attracted to the smell. Smelly worn socks and well worn shoes. Same with well worn panties, bras and sports bras, leggings etc.

Only caveat is that the subject is attractive. It’s not just from anyone. Depending on the subject it could be a huge turn off and gross.

Smelly socks from someone like these subjects (for example)? Yeah I’d be very interested. Same with anything else lightly or heavily worn by subjects like these.

As far as one specific smell over the other? I prefer the corn chip smell the most. Then the slightly sour smell. Really not into real cheesy smell. I find that corn chips smell tend to be most common with subjects I prefer so it works out well.

Duude2435

Access
Reaction score
I've been on multiple foot forums in the past, and so far I'm enjoying this forum. However, I did notice that it seems like that the percentage of people here that are into smelly feet is lower. So smell lovers, where you at?
Smelly socked feet lover over here!

xoriat

Famous
Access
Reaction score
Another true story-

I had a roommate who worked in a restaurant, as a server, this particular restaurant required their servers to dress in shorts, tight tank top and thick white cotton socks and gym shoes. After an 8 hour or longer shift, she would come home and kick off her shoes and MY GOD the townhouse smelled like sweaty feet for hours.

She would complain about it, and then go upstairs and drop her work clothes in a pile in the bathroom and take a shower and leave her clothes there. A pile of nasty, sweaty clothes and socks stinking up the place.

We were strictly platonic roommates so we never hooked up but I loved those dirty socks any chance I got. Her feet were super cute too which made it better, with red painted nails. True story honest to God.

crubsbaold2

Famous
Access
Reaction score
What were thoes experiences?
most memorable was a lady who i worked with in a store who caught me looking whenever she took her shoes off. she never wore socks, only nylons and the shoes made her feet stink. she was cute and she was a big lady with red hair and freckles. She was married too. She made me admit my foot fetish one night, and immediatedly took her shoes off and put her feet in my lap and started wiggling. the smell was so strong AND she put them on my face. I think she liked how much it excited me, she seemed to get a thrill out of it. her feet were really cute too, not gross at all, just really stinky from cheap work shoes, nylons and no socks. I was 17, she was 36. That was only the first time with her, we worked together for a few months and she took advantage of me whenever she could. She got some toe rings, anklets and painted her nails. She used me a few times throughight my life with her feet and id be happy to see her again one day

• Love

Propan Butan

Access
Reaction score
most memorable was a lady who i worked with in a store who caught me looking whenever she took her shoes off. she never wore socks, only nylons and the shoes made her feet stink. she was cute and she was a big lady with red hair and freckles. She was married too. She made me admit my foot fetish one night, and immediatedly took her shoes off and put her feet in my lap and started wiggling. the smell was so strong AND she put them on my face. I think she liked how much it excited me, she seemed to get a thrill out of it. her feet were really cute too, not gross at all, just really stinky from cheap work shoes, nylons and no socks. I was 17, she was 36. That was only the first time with her, we worked together for a few months and she took advantage of me whenever she could. She got some toe rings, anklets and painted her nails. She used me a few times throughight my life with her feet and id be happy to see her again one day
cool experience mate

Propan Butan

Access
Reaction score
Another true story-

I had a roommate who worked in a restaurant, as a server, this particular restaurant required their servers to dress in shorts, tight tank top and thick white cotton socks and gym shoes. After an 8 hour or longer shift, she would come home and kick off her shoes and MY GOD the townhouse smelled like sweaty feet for hours.

She would complain about it, and then go upstairs and drop her work clothes in a pile in the bathroom and take a shower and leave her clothes there. A pile of nasty, sweaty clothes and socks stinking up the place.

We were strictly platonic roommates so we never hooked up but I loved those dirty socks any chance I got. Her feet were super cute too which made it better, with red painted nails. True story honest to God.
I would be sniffing her knickers and socks best smell ever

Propan Butan

Access
Reaction score
Fresh sweaty feet particular after workouts are a real turn on for me and it is mainly due to the smell which I don't think is 'smelly' but more aromatic/scented, and the saltiness as mentioned above. I love to give a foot massage at the end of the day or a workout :)
Agreed

Mantonio

Access
Reaction score
I really like the smell of women's feet. I noticed that women's feet smell better after the whole day when they are dressed in tights, stockings and even nylon socks. The smell of a woman's feet depends on the shoes she wears. If the shoes are mostly made of plastic, the better women's feet smell. The second issue, a bit controversial, but based on my life experiences, is a woman's sexual activity. It's about ferromones. Women who are very sexually active have particularly smelly feet.