• B5VPW-os-4rq2dWwV88I7G9GPziF9EHzI9rKzGuuG9aJ37.jpeg
    B5VPW-os-4rq2dWwV88I7G9GPziF9EHzI9rKzGuuG9aJ37.jpeg
    645.4 KB · Views: 154

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I do not know if it's really useful and if there is going to be a lot of content. There is the possibility to put tags to each thread, you can put "my wife", all these contents can be found with the search function.
I will wait for more opinion.

FEETFIRST

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I do not know if it's really useful and if there is going to be a lot of content. There is the possibility to put tags to each thread, you can put "my wife", all these contents can be found with the search function.
I will wait for more opinion.
Sounds good.....I guess the confusion lies in where to make a post feeturing our wives?

Reactions: GAfeet

Petrus

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Sounds good.....I guess the confusion lies in where to make a post feeturing our wives?

Probably in the General Feet section (or 19-25, mature, etc., depending on the age).

I also don't see the point in an entire section just for users' wives, but maybe a broader-ranging section for "personal" photos which would include wives, girlfriends, friends, etc., could work. Though even then I don't foresee there being so much activity that would justify having a separate section.

Reactions: FEETFIRST

FEETFIRST

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Probably in the General Feet section (or 19-25, mature, etc., depending on the age).

I also don't see the point in an entire section just for users' wives, but maybe a broader-ranging section for "personal" photos which would include wives, girlfriends, friends, etc., could work. Though even then I don't foresee there being so much activity that would justify having a separate section.
Yes, he has that broader section already but it's "creep" shots...lol...that's why I think something like "Wife Feet" or "Family Feet" would make for an excellent section!

Petrus

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Yes, he has that broader section already but it's "creep" shots...lol...that's why I think something like "Wife Feet" or "Family Feet" would make for an excellent section!

Maybe have a general section for photos taken by users themselves, but specifying that the women should be deliberately posing for the camera - basically a separate section for original content that excludes creepshots and candids.

FEETFIRST

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Maybe have a general section for photos taken by users themselves, but specifying that the women should be deliberately posing for the camera - basically a separate section for original content that excludes creepshots and candids.
Exactly....I mean sure, it can include candids too, but I'd love to see a place for family tootsies to be exposed for our enjoyment!!!

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Else, we have Girl Nude / Feet in VIP can be good for wife and OC feet. But you need to be VIP for post there.

GAfeet

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I agree, I would like to see a forum just for wives/gf.

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So, ok I'll add this: Wife / Gf / Family in category, this is ok ?

Reactions: GAfeet

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you want I move your thread in the new section Wife / GF / Family please click on the "Report" button of your thread and ask to move it. Or tell me I'll do it.