Where do you get your content from?

Maxx2020

V.I.P
Access
Jan 18, 2020
What sites do you guys visit? Instagram? Pay sites? Where do you find your pictures that you share with the site?

arcur

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Sep 16, 2019
Instagram is great but you need dinsta.com website to copy pics. Tumblr rocks. Wikifeet, Reddit, and DeviousArt have some good ones. Flickr too. Then of course several subscriptions to paid sites.

Maxx2020

V.I.P
Access
Jan 18, 2020
Instagram is great but you need dinsta.com website to copy pics. Tumblr rocks. Wikifeet, Reddit, and DeviousArt have some good ones. Flickr too. Then of course several subscriptions to paid sites.
What are the paid sites you use or have used?

arcur

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Sep 16, 2019
Tumblr is good. I'm interested in sites with mature models, such as feetoverforty.com and womenandroads.com type photography. I know they are out there, somewhere . . . . .

Malina

Access
Jul 25, 2020
My favorite paid website is https://feetwonder.com/
They make non-nude content and the quality is simply amazing.
When it comes to foot fetish content I prefer everything be focused on feet only, no sex or nudity. So this website works great for me.
Would be happy to learn about similar ones too if somebody knows them

Ghoster

Access
Sep 12, 2020
Sometimes paid (via onlyfans) but there's actually a ton of content on multiple chan sites.

arcur

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Sep 16, 2019
What are the paid sites you use or have used?
Too many to list. I keep a full time subscription to allyoucanfeet.com. Wu's feetlinks sites, I have at one time or several times subscribed to them. Feetoverforty.com was the best of all time, but no new content in years. Feetwonder.com is new, with great content but not many pics each month. I would love to find one I never subscribed to, but that might be a fleeting wish.