When did you first realize you had a foot fetish?

Block

Access
Reaction score
375170495_322426633489163_5036335486444577229_n.webp.jpg

Reactions: footjoyboy

Candidcrow

Access
Reaction score
I was actually about 12. I had this friend that used to live in the building next to mine and the mom would come and do laundry in our building (I think our landlord owned both buildings).

So one day I was actually playing hooky from school and had hid in the laundry room. Had to wait for my parents to leave for work and the laundry had a window that looked to the outside where you can see anyone coming or going.

While I was waiting I heard someone coming in. Noticed it was the mom. She was carrying a small bag of laundry and went to where the washer was. For whatever reason she dropped the bag on top of the washer and left. Maybe she forgot the detergent or didn’t have the change for the washer? Not sure.

I remember my attention was drawn to the bag she had left. Wasn’t sure why. Maybe cause I was attracted to my friend? The mom was also pretty attractive so maybe it was that?

In any case I quietly walked over to that bag and opened the tie string. I remember the smell of dirty clothes hitting my nose pretty much immediately. That musky corn chip kinda smell.

I was curious as all heck lol. So I look inside and immediately see this pair of sweat socks right at the top. Judging by the size I could tell it wasn’t the moms. Realized that the smell that I had smelled when the bag opened came from the socks.

The bottoms of the otherwise white tube socks was almost black and I could see my friends toe and foot prints. I quickly reached in and pulled one sock out. My heart was pounding through my chest.

It was a little crusty and the smell was just…well…amazing I thought. More so once I brought it to my nose and took a deep whiff. It was so strong that I could still smell it even after I pulled them away from my nose (from whatever “sweat juice” that must have rubbed onto my face?).

I think it was at that point I realized that I had a thing for feet.

biohazard4

Access
Reaction score
I was 13 in English class. In my school we had the desks with the bar across the right side, so I frequently turned to my left, book in my lap, and rested my head on my arm. Found that more comfortable to read like that.

One day, the girl sitting behind me wore sandals, and I just could NOT stop staring at her feet. Over and over I kept looking as she gripped the desk with her toes and dangled her flip flops. Next thing I knew I was really turned on, and then over time started looking at other girl's feet. It progressed from there to seeing a heel-humping vid on the hub, and knew I was hooked from then on.

Felt a lot of shame about it until I was 19-20 and a GF at the time was open to letting me experiment with it

Sonya_Shinhouin

Access
Reaction score
I made a post about it (sort of ) on another thread, but for me it was at least high school. For context, seeing family members in flats/ barefoot is somewhat normal, as is seeing people of nearly any age doing so in my family/ family's circle, so it didn't click for me till I saw some gals feet in high school. I don't even recall her name, just her mom was one of the school staff. Cute white gale, brown hair green eyes, seemed friendly but I wasn't good at talking to anyone, let alone someone who then made me feel insecure about my own looks, but I do remember she always had very well kept pretty feet. She used to use that really reflective metallic dark emerald nail polish. she had pale feet with rosy pink toes and soles. She usually wore nylons in the cold months, and flats nearly year round till it was flipflop weather. I didn't realize how often I was staring at her till a classmate asked why I was looking at her and then I became aware of what I was doing. I'm sure high school me wanted to touched her feet, but I doubt id know what to do if I got the chance too then. Seen her at the reunion a few years back, she's still pretty but she picked up her moms habit of wearing really high arch heels and now her feet are scaly and dry....very big letdown.

Umstandala

Reaction score
I was 18 and let a man spoil me. He had really great feet and I thought so to let them slide over my pussy now would be awesome, the thought alone has made me wet. So after sex I realized that I wanted more of it and I don't care whether it's a man or a woman

Tiptoe Joe

Access
Reaction score
Early! I was around 8 or 9 when I started to watch pictures of barefoot women in my mothers fashion-catalogues.
When we went shopping (Woolworth etc.), I grabbed packs of pyjamas only to watch the boys and girls naked feet on the front pic.
I didn´t know about the reason yet, didn´t know that I had a foot-fetish.
Later, when I had access to my own PC I started to google for barefoot-pics...and I was in heaven!
I started collecting pics on my drive and had quite the collection after some months.

Candidcrow

Access
Reaction score
Early! I was around 8 or 9 when I started to watch pictures of barefoot women in my mothers fashion-catalogues.
When we went shopping (Woolworth etc.), I grabbed packs of pyjamas only to watch the boys and girls naked feet on the front pic.
I didn´t know about the reason yet, didn´t know that I had a foot-fetish.
Later, when I had access to my own PC I started to google for barefoot-pics...and I was in heaven!
I started collecting pics on my drive and had quite the collection after some months.
Wow Woolworth lol. Haven’t heard that name in a while. Most people won’t even recognize that name.

Reactions: Tiptoe Joe