This is why I left mousepad it's transphobic .

4thgRdschoolGirlFeetLover

Access
Sep 11, 2019
Only transphobes combine trans females feet with men's feet when trans women and men are two different types of genders and people and the admin and founder of mousepad is a perfect example of this and this is the main reason I found feet forum it's better in every way it's inclusive of trans women feet and acknowledges trans womens feet as female feet like , and that is how a real foot fetish page is ,unlike mousepad which seems derogatory stereotypical and judgmental. To the admin of this site thanks so much for making a site that's lgbt inclusive and trans inclusive 😍🏳️‍🌈

F8D5D5EA-6A2E-4F13-B0BE-7353F3B4E0E48d7a3b75df83a59f.md.png DEFF17EC-85E3-4E15-8E2F-5F38EEC60F002f635185698a81c0.md.png

Reactions: Luzik and arcur

SubarashiiAshi

Jul 2, 2020
Wait, I saw these exact same screencaps the other day. Hatsun is that you? Were you not just trolling? Or OP are you a different person entirely?

SubarashiiAshi

Jul 2, 2020
Also regardless of who you are I don't agree with your rhetoric. I prefer this site but I use mousepad as well because tapatalk is convenient. So like I said on there, there's nothing wrong with having a preference. There's an ethnic foot Discord and an Asian foot forum. There's no white people on the former and no non-Asian individuals on the latter. Nowhere is there any hint of discrimination.

Concerning trans people I really don't care. I'm not attracted to that genre and by extension I'm not interested in feet that don't belong to a cis-female. As such, I like the fact that Rule #5 on the Mousepad clarifies what they mean by "female," but that's the extent of my thoughts on it. The way I look at it, there's nothing wrong with having a preference just the same as there's nothing wrong for having specific turn-ons or turn-offs.

Outside of that be who you are and don't be ashamed of it. I agree that there should be inclusion and don't think anybody worth mentioning is actively crusading against trans people simply for existing. That said, me saying I have a preference for cis-women is not the same as combining trans and male, so I don't appreciate when people attempt to make that distinction. I know you're speaking about the forum as a whole but since your generalization concerns me I felt the need to clarify.

tl;dr Trans/non-cis stuff turns me off personally because that's not what I'm into, but you do you and don't let people make you feel bad for doing so.

Access
Sep 11, 2019
Also regardless of who you are I don't agree with your rhetoric. I prefer this site but I use mousepad as well because tapatalk is convenient. So like I said on there, there's nothing wrong with having a preference. There's an ethnic foot Discord and an Asian foot forum. There's no white people on the former and no non-Asian individuals on the latter. Nowhere is there any hint of discrimination.

Concerning trans people I really don't care. I'm not attracted to that genre and by extension I'm not interested in feet that don't belong to a cis-female. As such, I like the fact that Rule #5 on the Mousepad clarifies what they mean by "female," but that's the extent of my thoughts on it. The way I look at it, there's nothing wrong with having a preference just the same as there's nothing wrong for having specific turn-ons or turn-offs.

Outside of that be who you are and don't be ashamed of it. I agree that there should be inclusion and don't think anybody worth mentioning is actively crusading against trans people simply for existing. That said, me saying I have a preference for cis-women is not the same as combining trans and male, so I don't appreciate when people attempt to make that distinction. I know you're speaking about the forum as a whole but since your generalization concerns me I felt the need to clarify.

tl;dr Trans/non-cis stuff turns me off personally because that's not what I'm into, but you do you and don't let people make you feel bad for doing so.
You quoted it best thank you

anteaterman123

Access
Apr 19, 2020
I ditched Mousepad years ago and have never looked back since. That is the most insanely toxic foot fetish community I've ever found anywhere on the Internet. I'm not at all surprised to learn its still full of assholes.

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Jul 23, 2019
Here, we are open to all type of feet without discrimination, whether it be:
Cartoon, Hentai, Art, Any races, colors, cultures and genres.

So if you are white, black, yellow, trans, arab, muslim, catholic, no binary or other, you are free to share your passion with feet with us.

Just, we don’t allow -18yo models for legal reason.

Access
Sep 11, 2019
Here, we are open to all type of feet without discrimination, whether it be:
Cartoon, Hentai, Art, Any races, colors, cultures and genres.

So if you are white, black, yellow, trans, arab, muslim, catholic, no binary or other, you are free to share your passion with feet with us.

Just, we don’t allow -18yo models for legal reason.
And your site by far surpasses mousepad,

• Love
Reactions: Luzik and allietop