New price for Premium Access

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello,

In order to launch the forum for the first year of existence, the prices were very attractive, now that it is gaining popularity we apply the rates that we think are fair.

So, after the Valentine's Day & Presidents' Day Sales the price of Leech & VIP will increase for the last time.

All monthly and yearly subscriptions purchased before Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 7:00 AM UTC-4 will keep their subscription price at the time of subscription, until he stops the subscription. (Regular Recurring Payment by Paypal)

So, if you have an active subscription, you need to do nothing, your price don't change. But, if you want and to switch to the new rates to support us, you can PM me so that I can modify your subscription. Or you can always do a donate.

There is no difference between the privileges offered by the old tariff and the new ones. It's the same premium access, just the price changes.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Thanks to all for the support, we have the best community !

Kinkyfeetures

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.kinkyfeetures.com
Would you ever consider accepting BTC (Bitcoin) or another form of Crypto for payment and/or donations? I am asking because I owned a forum-based FF community and PayPal axed my account for violating their TOS "acceptable use" policy. I'll spare you the details but in short, I would like to see this place thrive and be a true alternative to popular social media apps that clearly do NOT want us there. Also if PayPal decides to do the leg work and investigate this place, I didn't want the owners to have all their eggs in one basket and suffer the same fate as I did.

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Would you ever consider accepting BTC (Bitcoin) or another form of Crypto for payment and/or donations? I am asking because I owned a forum-based FF community and PayPal axed my account for violating their TOS "acceptable use" policy. I'll spare you the details but in short, I would like to see this place thrive and be a true alternative to popular social media apps that clearly do NOT want us there. Also if PayPal decides to do the leg work and investigate this place, I didn't want the owners to have all their eggs in one basket and suffer the same fate as I did.

Hello @Kinkyfeetures,

Thank you for your message and for sharing your experience.

Currently, we are considering various points of the forum, so your message is welcome!

We have chosen PayPal for its ease of implementation, but we are open to other payment systems.
We will also consider integrating other payment options, such as cryptocurrencies.
If you have any recommendations for specific providers, we are open to them :)

Also, do you have any experience with 2Checkout and Stripe? Perhaps their policies are equivalent to PayPal?

Kinkyfeetures

Access
Reaction score
Website
www.kinkyfeetures.com
Two options come to mind.

(1) Cash App. It's an easier way to receive and send Bitcoin payments. Many are familiar with and use the platform.

(2) Self Custody. I highly recommend this method as you have complete and total ownership of your wallet. No intermediary can halt or lock out your funds. Your keys, your bitcoin.

Trust Wallet is what I use to send and receive payments.

I'd be happy to send you more info if you like.