• Poll closed .

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey !

We have buy a new domain for the forum: FootFetishForum.com
This will improve the SEO with better organic traffic, the keywords footfetish and forum is very well for us.

The project is to migrate the forum-area.com on this new domain name and keep the old domain with a redirection.

To this occasion, I was wondering if we need to remake the forum design (theme and other), change the logo, change the name (FFA/ Feet Forum Area) etc..

I would like to know your opinion about it. A poll is open, thanks for your participation.

If you have any ideas, do not hesitate to share with us :)

Thank you

lf036447

Access
Reaction score
Depends on your objective. Is this a place to share and experience foot feitsh with others who share the same interest? Or is it a way to generate income? I under stand there are costs to maintaining a website, but there is a difference.

Reactions: Luzik

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Depends on your objective. Is this a place to share and experience foot feitsh with others who share the same interest? Or is it a way to generate income? I under stand there are costs to maintaining a website, but there is a difference.
Thank you for reply,

The objective is the same, the DNA of the forum will not change. Always no ads, free to join with initiation, support the financement with donation and account upgrade etc..

The income of the forum is for the forum and finance all the future project related with our topic.

I don't pay myself and the forum is not generating enough anyway to it. I doing it by passion of share, feet, develop, sysadmin, webmaster etc.. on my free time.

The goal of this new domain name is growth our community with better SEO, discover new people, new experiences, more feet etc..

And maybe if the forum earn a lot of profit (minimum x10/x15 of current profit) I would think about pay myself and doing a poll to know if our community is ok for it, else, we will inject all this profit on different way for the forum community / charity association.

I do not have bad intentions, I'am good guy with a big heart 🤗

Reactions: tyler and lf036447

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey !

I quickly worked on the logo, can you please give your feed back, you prefer the #1 or #2 ? Maybe suggest other logo/name ?

For the name I have try to put "Foot Fetish Forum" but I don't like the render, I think is too much and its better just 3 letter.
So I have do with FLC (Feet Lover Community) I think that can be a good "slogan": Foot Fetish Forum - The Feet Lover Community.

Thank you for your feed back :)

16x16
logo01_16x16.jpg

32x32
logo01_32x32.jpg

64x64
logo01_64x64.jpg

Logo + Name
logo01_name01.jpg

Logo + Site name (disliked by me)
logo01_name02.jpg

Original logo size