Katarina get cum from me and Bengt on her heels

Cumheel

Reaction score
Website
www.clips4sale.com
Me and my wife have some foot fetish fantasies that we make come true as below.

We are actively working on filming these fantasies and will soon upload them to our store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/243305/cumheel.

We set a date a few weeks in the fall so that Katarina can dry her heels by walking on sand and concrete and that we can save sperm. We send pictures of Katarina's heels to the Bengt to load his balls.
We meet outside at a bench in a secluded place, Katarina steps onto a bench and takes off her shoes and socks that sizzle to stretch her pressed heels. The man and I take out our overstretched cocks and put them over Katarina's heel from two sides, we start to fuck the heel and inserts ooze out immediately, forming sperm threads between the cocks and the heel. I go close to Katarina and she starts licking my nipple while I watch as the man fucks Katarina's heel hard. He then starts pulsing out big thick cakes of sperm over Katarina's heel, I get close to see how the sperm wobbles like jelly and is absorbed by Katarina's heel, I put my cock in the big smear of the man's sperm on Katarina's heel and rub around for to explode over her heels. Katarina watches the whole event where her heel gets completely drenched in sperm that runs down the dry heel and back of the foot, we let both batches get sucked into Katarina's heel as we all watch. Next we take out a well-used open-heel shoe that we bought second-hand and start jerking off in it, Katarina licks my nipple and quickly after that Bengt and I empty our balls into the shoe that Katarina is holding. Katarina then puts the soaked shoe on and we leave.

Cumheel

Reaction score
Website
www.clips4sale.com

Attachments

• Fil 004.jpeg
    Fil 004.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • Fil 006.jpeg
    Fil 006.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52