How to become Verified (Foot Model)

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What is Verification?
1576150867183.png

As part of our ongoing efforts to make the Feet Lover Community the best place to foot lover, we offer a free verification.
Become FLC Foot Model Verified to prove that you are real, attract more attention from other FLC users!

What do I need to become Verified?
All you need is a FLC account and send two verification images to @Luzik in a Private Message.
All verification images are totally private.
You can publish it if you want in your own thread but this is not necessary to obtain the status verified.

What is a Verification Images?
- One photo of you holding up a sign with FLC and your username written on it, to valid your gender. You can be anonymize it (blur, wear a mask, sunglasses...)
- One photo of your feet (bottom and top view like example below) with a sign with FLC and your username written on it.

Example accepted Verification Images

FootModelVerifiedFLC01.jpg
FootModelVerifiedFLC02.jpg

Edit: Name change FFA (Feet Forum Area) to FLC (Feet Lover Community).

Last edited:
Reactions: GAfeet and Petrus

jd671

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
nice great idee

Reactions: Luzik

cheystoes

Foot Model Verified
Reaction score
Website
onlyfans.com
What is Verification? View attachment 57538
As part of our ongoing efforts to make FFA the best place to foot lover, we offer a free verification.
Become FFA Foot Model Verified to prove that you are real, attract more attention from other FFA Community users!

What do I need to become Verified?
All you need is a FFA account and send two verification images to @Luzik in a Private Message.
All verification images are totally private.
You can publish it if you want in your own thread but this is not necessary to obtain the status verified.

What is a Verification Images?
- One photo of you holding up a sign with FFA and your username written on it, to valid your gender. You can be anonymize it (blur, wear a mask, sunglasses...)
- One photo of your feet (bottom and top view like example below) with a sign with FFA and your username written on it.

Example accepted Verification Images

View attachment 57540

View attachment 57539
I LOVE this idea! I'm going to do it and bring my toe/foot showing girlfriends!! Will be sending tomorrow!

Reactions: Luzik

lovefeet5

Foot Model Verified
Reaction score
Intressed, information, I'm doing another time of day verification my😁🦶😊❤️👍📸