How do I convince my GF to let me tickle her?

FriedEggs

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm writing here because I have a question for all of you. How do I convince my GF to let me tickle her?
We've been together for a long time now, she knows I love feet and that I'm into tickling. She enjoys the attention I give to her feet, but she cannot stand tickling. We even tried a couple times, but she's just way too ticklish. The first time we tried, I tickled her feet for less than 5 minutes when I noticed she was sobbing face down on the pillow. The tickling broke her way too fast and she was too prideful to tell me to stop. I released her immediately, but she hated the whole experience and she didn't want to talk about it.
The second time was a bit better, mostly because she was more prepared, but I wasn't able to connect with her in any way. She shut me out of her emotions, she took the tickling as if it was some sort of challenge that she must endure in order to displease me. Clearly, being so ticklish, it was a mess once again, she came out of it hurt both on the inside and the outside and I didn't enjoy the whole thing in the slightest.
Does anybody here have any experience about how to manage this situation? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Maybe, try something else Feet wise, that would not annoy her. Maybe licking or rubbing or kissing. Whatever makes her happy, is your feet goal.