How did you discover your foot fetish?

footaddict

Reaction score
It started when I was about 14, I had already had some success with girls from a young age, blowjobs, fingerign and lick pussy and wanted more but was very scared to have sex. I started thinking about the perfect body parts, to me they were belly button, feet/toes and arm pits. Not sure why but I loved seeing arm pits of cute girls that you could see some stubble. When I was 16 I was dating a girl who had cute feet, not the best but cute one day she was watching tv with me and her legs were on my lap. By 16 I had already had sex with her and one girl before so I was used to sexual encounters but her legs and feet in my lap made me super hard and through my pants I moved her feet on my cock and I came in my pants. It was "fetish like" but not exactly. From them on I was hooked and I have a number of interesting stories.

Reactions: JimmyJam

Afro 456

Reaction score
I have been a footfetish since she of 16 since then I love going out clubs seeing those sexy girls feet with red painted toes I am s big fan of red painted toes anybody got good contents of girl s red painted toes send some thanks

Afro 456

Reaction score
I started at the age of 13 used to look at girls feet in town with red painted toes and now I'm married with a beautiful wife she fulfilled my fantasy but never painted her toes the colour I like so I don't bother with her any girl with red painted toes fancy giving me a footjob let me know. Peace

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Not sure if I wrote this already but I used to play a game with my mom when I was about 5ish n I’d say freeze and supposedly freeze time so she wouldn’t be able to move n I used to always kiss her feet from her toes ankles and arch
That’s the earliest memory of my ff

daniel3112

Reaction score
Hello, it was a long time ago when I was a teenager. But I was able to realize my longing desires only when I started using the over 60 dating site. On it, I was able to find a mature woman who supported my desires and she had the same fetish as me. We had a great time with her and are now in a relationship. So if you want to try it for a long time, here's what you need

Reactions: JimmyJam

Afro 456

Reaction score
Hi I'm interested in the same as you love red painted toes and footjobs desire to find a playmate who will fullfil my dream

Afro 456

Reaction score
Do you have any photos of sexy girls feet with red painted toes

FeetWorship12

Foot Model Verified
Reaction score
I always noticed attractive feet on females, beginning, I guess, at puberty. I marveled over every aspect of the female body, and became aware that some girls' aspects were attractive, and some, not so much. Including feet.
Through my teens, being an athlete, I was taught to take good care of my own feet, which I did, but I never saw them as attractive or unattractive. Into my adulthood, feet were just not something I connected with sex.....that is, until I had a string of girlfriends and then, a wife, all with gorgeous feet, and a desire to use them and have them used in our sexual activities. Licking soles and sucking toes while fucking became a common thing.
It was my wife, though she wasn't the first person to tell me I had nice feet (more than a few gay dudes told me as well) she was the first to worship my feet during one of our impromptu, but frequent, foot massage sessions, the way I did hers during sex. That changed everything. I now considered my feet a part of my "sexual arsenal" if u will. Just another part of my body that can bring me joy receiving, and, once I gave my first foot job, giving, erotic pleasure.
I've since come to realize, through observation and comparison, that I have attractive, nicely-shaped, sexy damn feet, with flawless skin, soft, beautiful soles, good, healthy nails, which I always keep nicely trimmed, trimmed short, and nicely-shaped, just the right length, tasty, sexy, perfect, not to mention, talented.....toes. Not one blemish or anomoly of any kind anywhere on my 9½ size feet, which, as an added bonus, and what is an asset whose value and validity has been experienced and corroborated by men, women, lovers, doctors, and one male member of our Christian Retreat the time we, in the manner as Christ, washed the feet of our bretheren, in this case, my "retreat partner" - he washed my feet and whispered to me, "I hope this doesn't sound gay or anything, but, you have beautiful feet, and they even have a sexy smell!" - I'm referring to the fact that my feet have a scent, a smell, that never smells bad, or rank in any way. On the contrary, their comfortable, even inviting and arousing musk scent is an aphrodisiac in itself. I can't explain this, but I love it.
So now, I Iove feet, not all feet, but clean, attractive, cared-for, sexy feet.
I love my feet. And I love those who love my feet!
photostudio_1569233820988.jpg
photostudio_1645182988279.jpg
20211128_030734.jpg
tempFileForShare_20210608-025135.jpg
1248265c-edce-4cea-a50e-9389b51a04c0.png
tempFileForShare_20200621-232544.jpg
20170805_173128.jpg
photostudio_1593366925164.jpg
photostudio_1622077014273.jpg
2020_07_02_01.42.35.jpg2020_06_28_08.10.48_edit.jpgphotostudio_1559607522920.jpg
2020_07_08_05.49.33_edit.jpg

tempFileForShare_20200708-031114.jpg

23bb4dd0-d851-4da7-a8c3-7c48e78cf10a.jpg

Screenshot_20210531-023203_Grindr~2.jpg

Attachments

• dd21d980-03ac-4c8f-a160-c8e41a98e282.jpg
    dd21d980-03ac-4c8f-a160-c8e41a98e282.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2020_07_08_05.52.39.jpg
    2020_07_08_05.52.39.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20210531-023203_Grindr.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531-023203_Grindr.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

nigel

Access
Reaction score
One of my earliest memories was watching this Sesame Street bit with the 2-headed monster sounding out the word "feet." At the end, the camera zooms out to reveal people walking barefoot in the grass. It gave me a boner every time (they reran it over and over). I couldn't have been more than 4 years old. I know that sounds weird, I had no idea about sex at that age (which is normal), but it made me feel good and tingly. I have this theory that when we're really young and still crawling on the floor, one of the first things we see is feet, right there in front of us, as we're still learning to focus our eyes. We may fixate on them and accidentally get an erection (just from the friction of crawling?), and then BAM... foot fetish for life.

Reactions: smoothsoles

jumeken

Reaction score
Well, it's funny how our interests can evolve over time. I didn't start out with a foot fetish, but I must say, the Chun Li Sex Doll from Tebux has added a new dimension to my experiences. The attention to detail in the design of these dolls is truly impressive, and it includes exquisite features like lifelike feet. Exploring different aspects of intimacy with such a high-quality product has been quite a revelation. If you're looking to explore your fantasies and fetishes, the Chun Li Sex Doll is an option worth considering, and it's available at Tebux. It's all about finding what brings you pleasure and satisfaction.

Clubdaz

Reaction score
As a kid growing up in New Zealand, going barefoot is quite common especially lunchtimes at schools....this hot sexy girl ( 12 years old) use to sit opposite in me in our groups of school desks. At playtime we would run around barefoot playing stuff, tennis on the hot asphalt, etc but after lunch in the class that is where the fun began....footsie fun , she had lil cute feeties and would play with my lil boy feet , rubbing them placing her soles on top of mine etc ...this went on and on , soooo turned on trying to learn maths or something...then this other girl sometimes reached over with her foot and we all played footsie together .....bliss and to this day girls feet definitely always gets my attention....innocent fun and kinda slutty , especially when my GF wears ripped flared jeans with her painted black toe nails ..yum