Double footfuck by Katarina and Margareta

Cumheel

Reaction score
Website
www.clips4sale.com
Me and my wife have some foot fetish fantasies that we make come true as below.

We are actively working on filming these fantasies and will soon upload them to our store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/243305/cumheel.

Katarina and Margareta dry their heels thoroughly before the meeting and I save sperm for a few days before. Katarina and I meet Margareta on a fixed date at a fixed place where both get to powder their feet and put on thin black nylon stockings and porous heels. After we go to a bench where both can sit on their knees. Both of them take off their heels and then get to lick my nipples while I watch their tight heels jerk off. Then they get to alternately lick my nipple while I fuck the other's heels and at the same time they get to say that the heels smell and are dry and need to be coated with sperm "fuck Katarina's/Margareta's dry heels" etc. they get to say. We continue with this but now they take off their nylons and I alternately fuck their bare dry heels while the other one goes down and watches the action up close to comment on the fuck, they lick each other's backs and heels or their heels /the nylon stockings. Now we pause and they both get to stand on their toes to get me extra excited about their wrinkled and dry heels, they then sit back down and I rub their heels against each other until it sizzles and then start licking them. Both then sit next to each other and watch as I fuck their pressed heels together, both helping to lick my nipples every now and then and watching as I pulse out a thick gooey batch over their dry crunchy heels. We then let the sperm soak into the heels and rest a bit, then I fuck their heels again and pulse out a second batch on their heels. Katarina and Margareta put on the nylon stockings and heels again to enter them with sperm for future use.

Cumheel

Reaction score
Website
www.clips4sale.com

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22