Choose a name for our future server

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello everybody !

I plan to change our hoster, currently we are on a shared web hosting, and we reached certain limits. Therefore, we will go to a dedicated server.
The gain in performance will be awesome and we will can continue to expand us and being able to offer other services, we will no longer be limited !

For this reason, I need a server name, how do you want we name our future dedicated server ?

Personally, I have think to name with girl name, but I let you to tell us your name suggestion ! That can be a fiction heroes, a place, a thing.. All what you want, let talk your imagination.

Do not hesitate to press Like button on your favorite suggestion in reply, maybe I will do a poll to choose one.

Thank you ! Have a great day and take care of yourself !

Reactions: jackmehoff

Feeties OG

Access
Reaction score
What about something low key, like for people who aren’t as open about their fetish or like to keep things private

Reactions: backmeup88

backmeup88

Reaction score
What about something low key, like for people who aren’t as open about their fetish or like to keep things private

Absolutely agree. As for actual names I don't really have any ideas.

Hello everybody !

I plan to change our hoster, currently we are on a shared web hosting, and we reached certain limits. Therefore, we will go to a dedicated server.
The gain in performance will be awesome and we will can continue to expand us and being able to offer other services, we will no longer be limited !

For this reason, I need a server name, how do you want we name our future dedicated server ?

Personally, I have think to name with girl name, but I let you to tell us your name suggestion ! That can be a fiction heroes, a place, a thing.. All what you want, let talk your imagination.

Do not hesitate to press Like button on your favorite suggestion in reply, maybe I will do a poll to choose one.

Thank you ! Have a great day and take care of yourself !

Luzik, when do you anticipate we will be porting over to a dedicated server (i guess what I am asking is what kind of timeline are we looking at)?

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Luzik, when do you anticipate we will be porting over to a dedicated server (i guess what I am asking is what kind of timeline are we looking at)?
Currently no date planned, I will make this migration when I have more free time (due the confinement of covid-19, I take care of my child and do not have a lot free time in this moment). And this is a complex operation to me, it's will be a first time. But I think it's will be ok.
All our sites will be in maintenance during the transfer data, to not lost data. I think and I hope this maintenance will not exceed a day.
The yearly renew of the current hoster is 2020-07-23, so the migration need to be before perform this date.

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
To stay in your idea @Feeties OG I have choose "Jade", it's a gem and girl name. If in the future we need to change again the server, we can have a sequel of name in the gems.
What do you think about that ?

I remind you that it's just the name of the server, not the name of the web site or other..